Areas of expertise
- Compliance assessment in the field of EU financial services and banking
- EU policies
- Legal research & analysis
- Quality assurance
- Master’s degree in Biolaw: Law, Ethics and Science, University of Murcia, Murcia (ES)
- Qualified Italian Lawyer , Court of Appeal of Ancona, Ancona (IT)
- Master’s degree in Political Management, Luiss School of Government, Rome (IT)
- Five-year law degree, University of Macerata, Macerata (IT)
- One-year Erasmus exchange, Saint-Louis University, Brussels (BE)
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
Massimo Marziali is a qualified Italian lawyer, working as a legal analyst at Milieu since March 2019. He obtained a five-year law degree from the Law Faculty of the University of Macerata and a Master’s degree in Political Management from Luiss School of Government in Rome. Additionally, he recently attained a Master’s degree in “Biolaw: law, ethics and science” from the Law Faculty of the University of Murcia (Spain).
Mr Marziali has over four years of experience in providing legal advice and contract management. His main areas of expertise include financial and banking services, human rights and environmental issues. Prior to joining Milieu, Mr Marziali was a trainee lawyer before passing the Italian Bar exam in 2016. In 2017, he was a Blue Book trainee at the European Commission, Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development, in the Legal Affairs Unit. In 2018, he worked as a legal counsel at Eni Bank. Thanks to his various academic and work experiences across Europe (Italy, Romania, France, Belgium, Spain), he can work and communicate in English, French and Spanish.