Areas of expertise
- Environmental policy & law
- Chemicals legislation
- Evaluation / fitness check of EU legislation and policies’
- Data collection, analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Preparation and analysis of open public consultations
- Project management
- Master degree in European affairs, Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Lille, Lille (FR)
- French, English, Spanish
Lise Oulès is a French national, working as a policy advisor at Milieu. Her main areas of expertise include EU environmental policy, in particular chemicals legislation (REACH, CLP, PIC, BPR/PPPR), water legislation and environmental governance and assessments. She has in-depth experience in policy evaluation, having recently managed the evaluation of the SEA Directive and has extensive experience with the quantitative and qualitative analysis of survey data.
Prior to joining Milieu, Ms. Oulès trained at the European Commission, DG MARE, and in Ecorys. Lise holds a Master’s degree from the Institute of Political Studies of Lille (France), specialising in European policies and law.