Areas of expertise
- European law and Institutions
- Environmental law
- Access to Justice
- Legal research and analysis
- Qualified Italian Lawyer, Court of Appeal of Rome, Rome (IT)
- LLM, Master of European Law, College of Europe, Bruges (BE)
- Master’s degree in Business Law (Contracts in French and European law), Poitiers (FR)
- Five-year Master’s degree in Law, University of Rome III, Rome (IT)
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
Laura Vona is an Italian qualified lawyer working as a Legal Analyst at Milieu, where she works on tasks related to data collection activities (at EU level and national level for IT, ES, FR, BE), stakeholder consultations and project management. Her specific areas of interest are environmental and climate law and sustainable development. She graduated from the Roma Tre University and the Poitiers University in Law (IT\FR Double-degree). She holds an LLM in European Union Law from the College of Europe, Bruges.
Prior to joining Milieu, Laura Vona worked for nearly two years at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg as a Lawyer Linguist. Before that, she was a Trainee Lawyer in Italy in order to complete the compulsory 18-months internship to have access to the Italian Bar Exam, passed in November 2021. Besides Italian, her mother tongue, she speaks English and French fluently and has a good level of Spanish. She is currently studying Dutch.