Areas of expertise
- Legal research and analysis
- Legal translations
- European Union law and policy
- Human rights
- Environmental and climate law
- LLB in German and Polish Law, European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder) (DE)
- Erasmus+ Programme, University of Antwerp, Module European Constitutionalism and Fundamental Rights (BE)
- Polish, German, English, French, Dutch
Laura Sznajder is a Polish and German national who started at Milieu as a Legal Trainee in June 2023. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder), Germany in German and Polish Law and is currently pursuing an LLM degree in German and Polish law from the same university and a legal master’s degree at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland, as part of a joint programme.
Ms Sznajder worked previously as a student assistant at the Chair of International Law, Eastern Law and Comparative Law at the European University Viadrina where she conducted legal research and contributed to various academic projects and events organised by the Chair with a thematic focus on (European) human rights’ protection systems. Her main areas of interest are European fundamental rights, corporate human rights and climate law compliance as well as European environmental and biodiversity law.
Laura Sznajder speaks Polish, German, English and French and has basic knowledge of Dutch.