Katalin Adamis-CsászárAssociate Senior Manager
Areas of expertise
- European Law
- Legal & policy analysis
- Project management
- Fundamental rights
- Conformity checking
- MA, EU International Relations and Diplomacy , College of Europe, Bruges (BE)
- MA, Central and Eastern European Studies , University of Reims, France (FR)
- Doctor of Law, University of Debrecen (HU)
- Hungarian, French, English
Katalin Adamis-Császár is an Associate Senior Manager, who joined Milieu in June 2010. She holds a Law Degree from the Law Faculty of the University of Debrecen (Hungary) and a Master’s degree in Central and Eastern European studies from the University of Reims (France). In 2008-2009, she undertook studies at the College of Europe’s Bruges campus (Belgium).
Ms Adamis-Császár has over 10 years of proposal, project and team management experience. She is a skilled researcher and has robust experience in legal and policy analysis and report drafting. Her experience covers the entire policy cycle (impact assessments, compliance assessments, implementation checks and evaluations). Her main fields of expertise are justice and home affairs.
She has recently worked on the following projects:
- DG HOME project ‘Study to support the preparation of an Impact Assessment on EU policy initiatives on asset recovery and confiscation’;
- DG JUST project ‘Evaluation of the Cross-Border Use of Evidence in Criminal Proceedings’;
- DG HOME project ‘Study on freezing, confiscation and asset recovery in the EU Member States – what works and what does not work’;
- DG HOME project ‘Completeness assessment of measures of Member States to transpose Directive (EU) 2017/477/EEC (“Firearms Directive”), and legal consultancy on the development of an EU firearms reference table’.
Prior to joining Milieu, Ms Adamis-Császár was a trainee at the European Commission, Directorate General for External Relations, in the unit responsible for the sectoral coordination of the European Neighbourhood Policy. In addition to Hungarian, which is her mother tongue, Ms Adamis-Császár speaks English and French.