Julie DorvalLegal Trainee
Areas of expertise
- Fundamental rights
- Migration and citizenship
- LLM European Union law, University of Maastricht
- LLM International and European law (modern human rights), University of Wroclaw
- BA Law, University of Nantes
- BA Foreign Applied Languages (English and Spanish), University of Nantes
- French, English, Spanish, German
Julie Dorval is a French national who has recently joined Milieu as a legal trainee. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Law from Nantes University as well as a bachelor’s degree in Foreign Applied Languages (English and Spanish). Julie graduated from Maastricht University with an LLM in European Union law as well as with another LLM in international and European law with a specialisation in human rights from Wrocław University.
Her specific areas of interest are fundamental rights, justice, citizenship, migration and asylum. Prior to joining Milieu, Julie worked as a paralegal in EU and competition law for six months in a law firm in Brussels before undertaking a five-month traineeship at the Legal Service of the European Commission as an assistant to the Director General.