Giovanni CarlettiPolicy Trainee
Areas of expertise
- European Economic Governance
- Platform economies regulation
- Policy evaluation
- MSc in Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations, Bocconi University (Italy)
- MSc in European and International Public Policy, The London School of Economics (UK)
- BSc in Political Sciences and International Relations, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart (Italy)
- Italian, English
Giovanni is an Italian National, working for Milieu since July 2023. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in Political Sciences and International Relations at the Catholic University of Milan, and a Master’s Degree in European and International Public Policy at the London School of Economics. He also holds a second Master’s degree in Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations from Bocconi University. During this study experience, he spent an Erasmus+ Exchange Semester at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, where he worked as a Research Assistant for a project investigating how European cities regulate the platform economy.
Before joining Milieu, he worked as a Parliamentary Assistant Trainee at the Office of the MEP Irene Tinagli, the Chair of the European Parliament’s Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs. During this experience, he deepened his knowledge of the Recovery and Resilience Facility and of the EU Financial Services and Banking regulatory framework. Giovanni speaks Italian and English fluently. He has an intermediate command of French.