Areas of expertise
- Environmental law
- Climate change and energy law
- Chemicals law
- Sustainable development and green growth
- LL.B in Law, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid (SP)
- LL.M in Environmental law and sustainable development, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid (SP)
- LL.M in Environmental law. Uppsala University, Uppsala (SE); University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu (FI); UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø (NO)
- Spanish, English
Fernando Beamud Carrillo is a Spanish national, working as a legal trainee at Milieu since September 2023. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Law from the Law Faculty of Complutense University of Madrid. He also holds a Master’s degree in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development from the Law Faculty of Complutense University of Madrid and a Master’s degree in Environmental Law from the Law Faculty of Uppsala University, University of Eastern Finland and UiT The Arctic University of Norway.
Throughout his academic journey, Fernando Beamud Carrillo specialised in two key environmental law areas: climate change and energy law; and law on the management of natural resources including the protection of biodiversity. Prior to his role at Milieu, he completed a traineeship at the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) at the Legal Affairs Unit (E2). During his time there, he performed research tasks on recent developments in the regulatory field regarding chemicals for ECHA’s decision-making processes and litigation proceedings.
Mr Beamud Carillo possesses proficiency in Spanish and English.