Daniela CinovaAssociate Researcher
Areas of expertise
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Data collection and analysis
- Economic research and analysis
- Anti-discriminatory policies
- Bsc. in Economics and Business Economics with a minor in Data Science from the University of Amsterdam
- Research Master in Political Science from Sciences Po in Paris
- Slovakian, English, Czech, French
Daniela Cinova is a Slovak national, who joined Milieu in May 2022.
She holds a Bachelor of Economics with a minor in Data Science from the University of Amsterdam, and a Research master’s in political science from Sciences Po Paris.
Before joining Milieu, Daniela worked as a research intern at the National Bank of Slovakia, where she analysed possible monetary policy responses to inflationary shocks. Her work consisted of data collection, data analysis and report writing. Thanks to her minor in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Daniela acquired skills in data analytics and programming, mainly in Stata, R and Python.
Daniela Cinova is deeply motivated by issues related to economic and social inequality and actively participated in volunteering projects improving the position of the Roma minority in Slovakia. She is fluent in Slovak and English and has an advanced command of French.