Areas of expertise
- European integration
- Business development
- Corporate strategy
- Translation & linguistics
- Project coordination & management
- Advanced Master’s degree in Interdisciplinary Analysis of European Integration, Institute of European Studies (IEE-ULB), Brussels (BE)
- Master’s degree in Political Cultures and Societies of Eastern and Central Europe, University Paris X – Nanterre La Défense, Nanterre (FR)
- Bachelor in Applied Philology, University Paris IV – Sorbonne, Paris (FR)
- French, English, German, Russian
Chloé Fages is a French national who joined Milieu as a Project Assistant to the ClimaEast project in January 2015 and now works as a Business Development Coordinator. Prior to Milieu, she worked as a trainee for a South-Caucasian NGO in Brussels, where she provided support advocating a deepening of relations with the EU towards Members of the European Parliament and helped to organise meetings and visits between European and South-Caucasian political stakeholders.
Ms Fages holds a Master degree in Central and Eastern European politics and culture, specialising in Russian culture and literature. In this regard, she studied at Saint-Petersburg State University for a year, and completed a six-month stay at the Moscow State Linguistic University. Chloé Fages also holds an advanced Masters degree in European affairs from the Institute of European Studies in Brussels.