Areas of expertise
- Transitional justice (SEE)
- Research & analysis
- Project management
- Diploma in Islamic Studies, University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo (BiH)
- MA, Human Rights and Democracy in SEE, University of Sarajevo/University of Bologna (BiH/IT)
- MA, Slavic Studies, University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk (PL)
- European Studies, Master Programme (no degree obtained), Gdańsk University of Technology, Gdańsk (PL)
- BA, Slavic Studies, University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk (PL)
- Polish, English, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian
Zuzanna is a Polish national who joined Milieu in April 2019. Prior to that, she completed a Blue Book Traineeship at the European Defence Agency where she provided administrative support to the Corporate Programme and Project Management Officer. She possesses a broad and diverse range of professional experience, mostly in the administrative and project management domains.
She holds BA & MA in Slavic Studies from the University of Gdansk, and an MA in Human Rights from University of Sarajevo and University of Bologna (double degree). She also did a master programme in European Studies at Gdansk University of Technology.