Areas of expertise
- Better Regulation Guidelines for ex-ante impact assessment
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
- EU policy research
- Double Degree MSc European and International Public Policy and Policy Analysis, The London School of Economics (UK) and Universita’ Bocconi (Italy)
- BA Comparative Literature and Russian, University College London (UK)
- English, Italian, Russian, French
Arianna Cantarelli is an Italian and British national, working as a Policy Trainee at Milieu since March 2022.
She holds an undergraduate degree in Comparative Literature and Russian from University College London (UK) and a double degree MSc in European and International Public Policy and Policy Analysis from The London School of Economics (UK) and Universita’ Bocconi (Italy).
During her studies, Arianna Cantarelli took on a five-month internship at ODI, participating in the construction of a multi-dimensional indicator on COVID-19’s impact on socio-economic wellbeing worldwide. In 2022, she was a Schuman Trainee at the Ex-Ante Impact Assessment Unit of the Directorate-General European Parliamentary Research Service, where she gained thorough knowledge of Better Regulation Guidelines and experience scrutinising European Commission impact assessments.
Ms Cantarelli is an Italian and English native speaker; she has working proficiency in Russian and French and an intermediate command of Spanish.