Areas of expertise
- EU legislation
- Conformity-checking studies
- Quality assessment
- Legal research & analysis
- PhD Candidate in European Law, Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini (GR)
- LLM, International and European Energy Law, Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini (GR)
- LLM, University College London, London (UK)
- Degree in Law, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki (GR)
- English, French, Turkish, Greek
Evi Gkaidatzi is a Greek national, working as a Legal Researcher at Milieu since April 2018.
Ms Gkaidatzi graduated from the Law School at Aristotle University in Thessaloniki, and has been a qualified lawyer in Greece since December 2016. Ms Gkaidatzi holds a Master’s degree in Law from University College London (UCL), and a Master’s degree in International and European Energy Law from Democritus University of Thrace. Currently, she is a part-time PhD candidate at the Democritus University of Thrace. Her research focuses on the implications of financial technology with competition law.
Prior to joining Milieu, Ms Gkaidatzi has pursued several internships including her legal qualification traineeship in private practice, in Greece. She completed a Blue Book Traineeship at the European Commission (DG MOVE) and later worked in the Structural Reforms Support Service (Secretary General) in the Cyprus Settlement Unit. Ms Gkaidatzi has also worked in the legal department of the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg, in particular the division which is responsible for lending operations outside the EU.
Her main areas of interest include EU regulatory law and competition law, mostly in the sectors of energy, the environment and financial services.