Florent PelsySenior Manager
Areas of expertise
- International environmental law
- Legal & policy analysis
- Impact assessment
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Distance Learning Course Diploma in international environmental Law, United Nation Institute for Training and Research
- LLM, Environmental law, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London (UK)
- Postgraduate Degree on comparative law focused on African countries, University of Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne Centre Mahler Paris (FR)
- Master Degree in French law, University of Paris I- Pantheon-Sorbonne (FR)
- Master Degree in Spanish law , Universidad Complutense Madrid (ES)
- French, English, Spanish
Florent Pelsy is a senior legal advisor at Milieu. He holds two degrees in law from the Maîtrise – Paris I- Panthéon-Sorbonne, France and in Spain from the Licenciatura– Universidad Complutense Madrid. He also holds an LLM in Environmental Law from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) in London.
Florent joined Milieu in February 2009 after completing a six-month traineeship at DG Energy of the European Commission within the Unit in charge of the regulation of renewable energy.
Working for Milieu, Florent has gained in-depth knowledge and expertise of EU law and policies related to environment (e.g. chemicals, waste, industrial emissions, water, air pollution) energy (e.g. unconventional gas, energy efficiency) climate change (e.g. ETS, CCS) and health and safety at work (e.g. workers exposure to chemicals) through his involvement in a significant number of studies for the European institutions covering the entire EU policy cycle (e.g. policy options, impact assessments, transposition, implementation enforcement of EU legislation in Member States).