Milieu Ltd is a rapidly growing Brussels based consultancy with a record of excellence in international and European law and policy in areas such as environmental protection, fundamental rights, public health, consumer protection and worker health and safety. We provide our expertise mainly for European institutions and other public sector clients. Please review this website to gain a more complete picture of the services we provide, sectors we operate in and corporate culture.
We are currently recruiting for:
We are looking for a full-time Project Accountant / Planner to help maintain and develop our internal financial management and planning systems. Working across our business activities you will be responsible for helping to ensure the integrity and reliability of our internal planning, resource allocations and financial reporting systems. Across the project lifecycle you will help to establish robust budgets for our proposals, advise on negotiations with partners and sub-contractors, ensure prompt billing of clients, monitor project progress against budget, ensuring that the commercial prerogatives of the organisation are adhered to.
Milieu’s working language is English. We are aiming to fill this position by March 2013.
Key attributes for the position:
- Strong knowledge of project planning software. Knowledge and experience of financial or project accounting.
- Knowledge of EU contracting a definite advantage but not essential.
- Well-organised, practical-minded and able to prioritise a busy and varied work-load.
- An enthusiastic, self-starting personality. Can do attitude. Highly analytical.
- Excellent spoken English; knowledge of other languages desirable.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel / Planning Software
Please submit your application by January 25th 2013 to
Eva Limburska, by e-mail to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to attend interviews.