FRA Annual Report
Contribution to FRA Annual Report- Ireland
Contribution to FRA Annual Report- Belgium
The objective of this task was to provide data on Belgium to contribute to the FRA’s Annual Report on the situation of fundamental rights in the EU in 2013. This deliverable covered the following areas:
1. Asylum, immigration and integration;
2. Visa and border control;
3. Information society, respect for private life and data protection;
4. Rights of the child;
5. Equality and non-discrimination;
6. Racism, xenophobia and related intolerance;
7. Participation of EU citizens in the EU’s democratic functioning;
8. Access to justice and judicial cooperation;
9. Victims of crime, including compensation of victims.
By drafting a country report on Belgium, Milieu contributed by comparing the situation within the different Member States and its trajectory over time- identifying possible trends both within Member States and across the EU as a whole.