Framework service contract for the provision of expertise in the fields of Impact Assessment and European Added Value - Lot 5: Legal and Constitutional Affairs
Client: European Parliament
Milieu supported the Parliament with independent expert advice in the context of its legislative work in legal and constitutional affairs, with a view to contributing to Better Law-Making in the European Union.
1. appraisals of European Commission Impact Assessments or 'complementary' Impact Assessments;
2. impact Assessments on amendments being considered by the Parliament for adoption in the context of the EU legislative process;
3. general or specific expertise concerning European Added Value;
4. expertise on the Cost of Non-Europe in specific policy areas or sectors;
5. expertise on the added value already generated by our effectiveness of the practise of existing EU policies and legislation.