Contribution to Annual Report 2012 - Ireland
Contribution to Annual Report 2012 - Belgium
The objective of this task was to provide data on Ireland in contribution to the FRA’s Annual Report on the situation of fundamental rights in the EU in 2012. This deliverable covered the following areas:
1. Asylum, immigration and integration;
2. Visa and border control;
3. Information society, respect for private life and data protection;
4. Children’s rights;
5. Equality and non-discrimination;
6. Racism, xenophobia and related intolerance;
7. Participation of EU citizens in the EU’s democratic functioning;
8. Access to justice and judicial cooperation;
9. Victims of crime, including compensation of victims.
By drafting a country report on Ireland, Milieu contributed to the analysis, comparing the situation to the different Member States and the situation over time- identifying possible trends both within Member States and across the EU as a whole.